Monday, December 16, 2013

I'm being transferred!

  Woke up in the morning, waiting for the call. I"m so nervous I could hardly sleep at all! Phone rings answer the phone "Hello Elders, how are you today? You've been there for quite a while its time your on your way" I"m being transferred! Say good bye to all the members! Please forward all my letters, Thats the life of an elder oh yeah! 


  That's the song we like to sing when someone is being transferred, called "I"m being transferred"....TOO BAD IT DOESN'T APPLY TO ME!! I'll be here another 6 weeks. Dry Creek forever. On the bright side though I"ll have a nice Christmas with all the people I love! There is a GOOD reason the Lord wants me to be here!! I"ll have been here just 2 days short of 11 months by the end of this transfer. Crazy. thats my spiel for this week. 

Love you all.
Sister LeStarge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment