Tuesday, January 21, 2014

BEST DAY EVER!!!

Hello Everyone!!

      This past Friday our mission president called us with a request! He informed us a Sister would be going home early due to a medical release (a sister who came in with me to the field, who is now the second one to go home from my group) and her companion would need someone to be with her in their area. So he offered to transfer me!! I ACCEPTED!!! Not only was I emergency transferred, I get to be companions with MY TRAINER!! SISTER SIMS, for the win! BEST DAY EVER!!!!! I know we didn't get along always when I was being trained but now we practically worship the ground the other walks on, sooooo is great! . Unfortunately she'll be headed home in a week when the real transfer date is, so I'll have to learn the area quickly but, I just feel like I can breath again! New area! New sister! New investigators! New apartment! Life is great! I am now in the Alluvial ward, which is actually just next door to my old area but in a different stake. I'm feeling a little lost as I was just moved in this morning, but I should be a bit more comfortable as the week goes on. I feel a huge burden has been lifted and that I'm starting my mission over! The demographic is a bit different here so hopefully I'll see more success. It will be a challenge when Sister Sims goes home because I'll be leading an area I've only been in for a week but hey, LeStarges like a good challenge every once in a while ;)

All is well :)

Love you,
Sister LeStarge

No comments:

Post a Comment