Saturday, August 10, 2013

Priesthood is the Best

Hello! 

 We had an awesome Sunday yesterday! The father of our family and his youngest son got the Priesthood!!! First the father got it from one of our mission leaders then he had the opportunity to give it to his son! He teared up a bit while giving him a blessing at the end and so I teared up too! It was so precious! I love their family and I'm amazed everyday with how rapidly they're progressing in the gospel! I love them! We also had a nerve racking experience in sacrament. Just before church started I looked back then leaned over to my companion and whispered "Sister Sims, President Gelwix and his wife just walked in"  Ah! President you can't just surprise missionaries like that! All of sacrament meeting we were pouring over possibilities as to why he was there! It turned out he was there for a talk a return missionary was giving, because the missionary served in the same mission as Presidents son. We were so terrified though! 
 
Other than that we tract for hours on end! 

Love you all! 
Sister LeStarge

No comments:

Post a Comment